This easy-to-make and deliciously creamy pizza is guaranteed to satisfy your midday hunger: what are you waiting for? If you're gluten-free, just make sure you buy a GF pizza crust!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts diced
- 3 cups baby spinach chopped
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese plain or herb & garlic
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add artichoke hearts and spinach. Stir to combine and cook until spinach begins to wilt. Add cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to the pan and stir to combine. Heat through and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Top pizza crust with warm dip and spread evenly. Place in the oven and cook according to crust package instructions.
- Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Check out Switch4Good's dairy-free meals.
- Serving Size: 2-4