This recipe is much healthier than most other cookie doughs. It's protein-rich, eggless, and can be made oil-free and refined sugar free! It's quick and easy to make in less than 10 minutes.
- Prep Time
- One 15 oz can chickpeas rinsed and drained (about 275 g)*
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice (60 g)**
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol (60 g) or powdered sugar***
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda (for the cookie dough taste)
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut flour (20 g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Process chickpeas, nut butter and vanilla extract in a food processor. Scrape down the sides of the container and mix again.
- Add all other ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and mix again.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and stir with a spoon.
- Enjoy immediately! I shaped the cookie dough into donuts but that's totally optional!
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 4