A day that start with plant-based crepes is always a good day. Plus, they take less than half an hour to make!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour (90 g)
- 5 tbsp tapioca flour (40 g)
- 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar (30 g)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (12 g)
- 1 1/8 cup dairy-free milk (270 ml)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (60 g)
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter (e.g. PB2)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp water or add more maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- A few bananas
- Mix all ingredients for the crepes in a bowl with a whisk.
- Heat a non-stick pan/skillet with some oil over medium heat.
- Pour some batter into the skillet, swirl the batter around to coat the pan evenly. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until you can easily lift a side of the crepe (don't try to flip the crepe too early or it might break).
- After you flipped the crepe, cook it for a further minute. Please note that the batter will get thicker after a while, just add a little bit more milk.
- For the chocolate spread: Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a whisk until smooth.
- Fill each crepe with a little chocolate spread and a whole banana. Roll it up and enjoy! Read the blog post for other filling suggestions.
- Serving Size: 6