Buddha bowls are a perfect lunch as they combine raw veggies + greens with cooked veggies, legumes like beans, chickpeas, lentils which are rich in protein and you can also add grains like quinoa.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 oz cellophane noodles or rice noodles, dry (30 g)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 can chickpeas (150 g)
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small carrot
- 3-4 tbsp shredded red cabbage
- 3-4 tbsp shredded white cabbage
- 1-2 tbsp pineapple cubes
- curry powder
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil for frying
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tbsp lime juice or lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the cellophane noodles until soft
- Fry chickpeas with a tiny bit of coconut oil, curry powder and salt + pepper to taste
- Chop your veggies
- Blend the ingredients for the avocado lime dressing in your high-speed blender or food processor and pour it over your buddha bowl. Enjoy!
This recipe was republished with permission from ElaVegan. Find the original recipe here.