A tasty little dish created by Brett Cobley, formerly known as Epi Vegan, perfect to subside that midday hunger before dinner.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- Place the grated potato into a bowl and press it down with a paper towel to absorb the moisture.
- Warm a splash of olive oil on a pan- medium heat
- Chop to cloves of garlic finely and spread evenly to the pan - turning the heat onto low
- Add the sage, salt, and then potatoes and stir.
- Using a spatula, pat the mixture down to the surface of the pan into a pancake shape.
- Cook for around 10 minutes, or until crispy, then flip. Cook until both sides are crispy
Like this recipe? You can purchase Brett's debut cookbook What Vegans Eat.
- Serving Size: 2