Tofu Scramble will alway be one of my go to go quick and easy recipe, I love it as a savoury breakfast but it’s also great for lunch or dinner! I love serving it on toast with avocado, or some hummus and some sauerkraut!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 block of firm tofu (350g)
- 4-5 chestnut mushrooms – sliced
- A generous handful of chopped kale
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- A pinch of black salt (for that eggy flavour) or normal salt
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- A crack of black pepper
1. Add the mushrooms to a pan with a dash of water and cook for 3-4 minuets until they have reduced in size and all the water has evaporated.
2. Add in the crushed garlic and stir.
3. Add in the chopped kale and mix everything together.
4. With your hands, crumble the block of tofu.
5. Add in the nutritional yeast and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Finally, add in the salt and turmeric and mix all together.
7. Serve with some toast, avocado, extra veggies or whatever you fancy!
Are you interested in attending one of Elisa's workshops? Click here.
- Serving Size: 2