This salad lasts well in the fridge for few days, making it a great option for packed lunches. If you like your food spicy, add one fresh chilli and some chilli flakes, but if you don't want it too hot just leave them out.
- Prep Time
- 1 can of black beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black eye beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 can of sweet corn – drained and rinsed
- Around 150gr of cherry tomatoes – cut in quarters
- 1/2 red onion – peeled and finely chopped
- 1-2 ripe avocados
- 1 red chili – finely chopped (optional)
- A generous handful of coriander – roughly chopped
- The juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- A sprinkle of chili flakes (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together all the beans and sweet corn.
- Add in the tomatoes, chopped coriander, onion, chilli (if using), lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together and adjust with salt.
- Serve with some sliced avocado and sprinkle of chilli flakes (if using).
Are you interested in attending one of Elisa's workshops? Click here.
- Serving Size: 3