These awesome treats are soft, chewy and irresistibly gooey, and outrageously easy. Throw everything into a bowl, shape them into balls and you’re pretty much there.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 100g (3.5oz) light brown sugar
- 150g (5.3oz) dairy-free margarine
- 180g (6.3oz) self raising flour
- 6 Biscoff biscuits
- 90g (3.2oz) dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 50g (1.7oz) vegan marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F fan-assisted and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream the sugar and margarine together in a mixing bowl. Then stir in the self-raising flour until combined.
- Break up the Biscoff biscuits with your hands into small pieces and add them to the mixing bowl along with the chocolate chips. Cut the marshmallows into 1cm pieces and add them to the mixing bowl, then stir everything until fully combined.
- Take a handful of the cookie mixture and roll it into a ball, then place it onto the lined baking tray. Repeat with the remaining cookie mixture, leaving a 4-6cm space (2 inches) between each cookie ball. You should be left with 6-8 balls.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and leave to cool for 5 minutes so that they firm slightly. Then get stuck in! These are best eaten warm.
Like this recipe? Purchase Roxy & Ben's debut cookbook So Vegan In 5.
- Serving Size: 6