These easy-to-make waffles are best served with vegan chocolate, hazelnut spread, and mixed berries!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup plant-based milk add 1/4 extra if the mixture is too thick.
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseeds
- Make a flax egg using 1 tbsp of flax seeds with 2 tbsp of water. Let this sit for 5-10 mins.
- Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar to your plant-based milk. Let this sit and turn into buttermilk.
- Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl, mix well and then mash in the banana.
- Mix in the flax egg and plant-based milk together.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients into one bowl. Don't over mix! Then add the mixture to a waffle iron. If the mixture is too thick at a bit more plant-based milk. If the mixture is too runny add more oat flour.
This recipe was republished with permission from Rachel Ama. Find the original recipe here.
Like this recipe? Purchase Rachel Ama's Vegan Eats here.
- Serving Size: 2