Uncomplicated and easy on the wallet, this spiced chorizo recipe is delicious in tacos but works just as wonderfully in enchiladas, nachos, and plenty of other dishes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup poblano pepper, finely diced
- 1 soy chorizo (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle in adobo sauce, minced
- In a frying pan on medium-high heat, add oil and onions. Cook for 3-5 minutes and then add the garlic, poblano, chorizo, and chipotle chili. Cook for 4 minutes or until chorizo is lightly browned.
- Spoon chorizo mix into a taco. Add cilantro, salsa, guacamole, or feel free to play with additional toppings!