You can adjust the spiciness level to however much you like. If you prefer a bit of a kick in your chili this recipe is perfect for you. Feel free to add any other vegetables you like or things that are maybe going bad in the fridge. It is a great way to use up any of those veggies and get ready to enjoy!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 box of Right Foods French Lentil soup
- 1 bell pepper [120g]
- 1/4 onion [20g]
- 1/2 cup kidney beans [125g]
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce [90g]
- 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp chill powder
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup potatoes, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast [5g]
- 1/4 salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk [120g]
- 6 oz fries
- Prepare your fries whether you are making them homemade or store-bought.
- Prepare chili by adding chopped peppers and onions to a pot. Cook in 1-2 tbsp of water on low heat until the onions are translucent.
- Then add the lentil soup, kidney beans, tomato sauce and seasonings. Cook for 20 minutes on low heat to simmer.
- Prepare cheese sauce by boiling the potatoes, cashews and carrots for 15 minutes.
- Then drain and add them into a blender with the nutritional yeast, salt and non-dairy milk. Blend until smooth.
- Once the fries are done cooking place them on a plate. Top with the chili and cheese sauce.
- Garnish with green onion, red onion and jalapeño.
- Serving Size: 2-3