Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
220g All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
240ml Almond Milk
10ml Vanilla Extract
80ml Olive Oil
15ml White Vinegar
200g Violife creamy original 'cheese'
50g coconut powder
100g powdered sugar icing (confectioner's sugar)
Fresh sliced strawberries and coconut flakes (to decorate)
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC (350F) and line a cupcake tray with 6 cupcake holders.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and add the sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. Then add the almond milk, vanilla extract, oil and white vinegar. Mix in thoroughly, using a hand whisk to get rid of any lumps.
4. Pour the batter into a jug and pour evenly into the cupcake liners.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Move to a cooling rack and allow to cool before frosting.
7. Prepare the frosting by mixing together the Violife creamy, the coconut powder and the icing sugar until well combined. Using a piping bag cover each cupcake with the frosting.
8. Decorate with fresh strawberry slices and coconut flakes.
This is not a paid for advertorial.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are prepared in the author's capacity and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Plant Based News itself.Reuse this content
Some of our articles are published as a team, which means the article has been produced by a collection of people rather than one author. If you have any questions regarding what is written above please contact us.
Since you're here...
Plant Based News is a FREE service that receives millions of views each week. This takes a lot of our personal time, money and hard work. But we do it because we KNOW it makes a difference. If those following our reporting helped by contributing, we could do even more. Please consider supporting us so we can create further awareness about animal rights, environmentalism, ethical consumerism and the plant-based lifestyle. Not a false narrative - but information that empowers people to make better choices.