These crispy oven-baked parmesan potato wedges are 100% vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make. They are a great side dish, snack or appetizer. Enjoy with ketchup, guac, or mayo.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 medium/big russet potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds (or chia seeds)
- 9 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup almond flour (60 g)
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes (20 g)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- A pinch of smoked paprika (optional)
- For the flax egg: Put the ground flax seeds (or chia seeds) and water into a small bowl and mix with a whisk. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Peel potatoes and slice into wedges.
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C). Lightly grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Process all vegan parmesan ingredients in your food processor (or mix them together in a bowl) and set aside.
- Coat the potato wedges with a little bit of flax egg (or chia egg) and then toss them in the vegan parmesan until evenly coated.
- Place the potato wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet and spritz thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Bake until crispy for about 30-40 minutes, flipping them over after 20 minutes. Enjoy hot!
- Serving Size: 4