The recipe contains only simple ingredients, is furthermore vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make. It might become your new favorite dessert or even breakfast!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Prepare and measure all the ingredients. Once you are done preheat oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) and line a baking pan with parchment paper. My baking pan measures 9"x6" (23 x 15 cm).
- Put all wet ingredients into a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add all dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) and mix again, just for a few seconds (don't overmix).
- Now add the dairy-free chocolate chips and stir with a spoon.
- Spoon the batter into the lined baking pan. Top with more chocolate chips or chocolate chunks.
- Bake in the oven for about 28-35 minutes (it can take some minutes more or less, depending on your oven and the size of your baking dish). I have a gas oven and baked them for exactly 35 minutes. You can insert a toothpick into the middle after 28 minutes. When it comes out dry, it's done!
- Let cool and cut into bars. Enjoy for breakfast or as a dessert!
- Serving Size: 8