- In a bowl add 3 tbsp of washing soda
- Add half a cup of boiled water and stir until it has dissolved.
- Once completely cooled, add half a cup of liquid castile soap, and stir.
- Place in a clean glass jar.
- After it has cooled down refrigerate until it is solid and opaque, and proceed to whip for 1 minute, or until it is white and creamy.
Use 2 tablespoons per large sink of water. For any tougher dishes simply add plain baking soda alongside the washing up liquid and scrub all the dirt away.
Don't forget to like and share this video to spread the zero waste love.