1. In a bowl add 4 tablespoons of baking soda, 4 tablespoons of cornstarch or arrowroot powder, and mix them. Once combined
2. Once combined, add 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, and mix until you have a thick creamy texture.
3. If you are sensitive to baking soda, simply cut the amount in half and test on your skin again.
4. For an added fresh smell, add 5 - 10 drops of tea tree or your favourite scented skin-safe essential oil.
5. Place your mixture in a clean glass jar.
To use, Apply a small amount with your fingers to each underarm daily.
Don’t forget to like and share this video to spread the zero waste love.
If you are sensitive to baking soda, you can always decrease the amount you put. You can also get your baking soda plastic free here from Zero Waste Club.
Tag us @zerowasteclub and @plantbasednews on Instagram to be featured.