- In a bowl add 4 tablespoons of baking soda
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- and mix them! Once combined
- Add 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, and mix until you have a thick creamy texture.
- If you are sensitive to baking soda, simply cut the amount in half and test on your skin again.
- For an added fresh smell, add 5 - 10 drops of tea tree or your favourite scented skin-safe essential oil.
- Place your mixture in a clean glass jar.
To use, Apply a small amount with your fingers to each underarm daily to say goodbye to those sweaty smells.