No more vaseline, no more plastic or metal tubs. Let's make some DIY vegan lip balm!
- In a bowl over simmering water add 1 tablespoon of candelilla wax
- 1 tablespoons of organic unrefined shea butter
- And add 2 tablespoons of organic unrefined coconut oil
- Stir until completely melted.
- Once melted, for added scent you may add 5- 10 drops of your favourite skin safe essential oil.
Carefully pour the mixture into small airtight containers, or alternatively repurpose a tub or container you already might have at home, just ensure it is well cleaned and airtight.
Put in the fridge for 10 minutes, or until wait the mixture is hard.
I’m sure you know how to use lip balm. You are meant to put it on your ears. Just kidding. Simply apply on your lips as and when you want, and say hello to smooth and soft lips from your very own all natural lip balm.
This recipe will fill around five small containers. So share the vegan zero waste lipstick lifestyle with your friends and family because you definitely won’t need the 5 different
Don’t forget to like and share this video to spread the zero waste love!